We respect the right of privacy of all Biological Decoding users.
What Information we collect:
- We did not collect any information that could allow your personal identification in any way.
- We collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address assigned by ISP service providers at each access.
- We collect the keywords used in the searches completely anonymously as well as the number of times each document is accessed.
How we use the information we collect:
- We do not share any information with third parties of any kind.
- In order to improve the quality of our services.